Khalil Gibran once said that people will never understand
one another unless language is reduced to seven words.
What would your seven words be?
What a crazy question. Thought provoking. A worthy challenge.
1. hungry: the need for food, affection, or resources, having less than others, imbalance, disharmony, lack, absence
2. true: reality, empathy, understanding, veracity, harmony, balanced, direct, on target, in progress
3. grace: gratitude, joy, appreciation, support, thanks, ability, agility, social aptitude, peace, love, spiritual feeling, acceptance
4. whatchamacallit: general word for all nouns
5. not: prefix for all other six words to indicate the opposite, negative, zero, emptiness
6. self: qualifier for all six other words, state of being separate, me, person, soul, mind, consciousness
7. give: share, help, togetherness, slack, ease, room
True? Hungry? Give self whatchamacallit!
Inspiration via WordPress dailypost