I feel very honored and grateful to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Thank you so much to Sam Rappaz for the nomination. Please look at her blog if you’re not already following her. She’s an inspiration to me not only for her blog, but for her communication and connection to the blogging community: Another Voice.
I will be nominating 15 other blogs, this will be very difficult for me, because I find all the blogs i follow interesting, however, I must narrow it down to 15, as stipulated by the rules. For those I will nominate, here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
As for those 7 things….
1. I’m uncomfortable sharing things about myself despite broadcasting my thoughts all over the blogosphere. My introversion takes some odd twists.
2. I’m hooked on kombucha and wonder if I’m being colonized by the kombucha creature.
3. I have been given quite a few names in my life: Maria, Paula, Polly, She Little Quail, and Emyo. I don’t know why.
4. Most days I walk to work, an 8 mile round trip over hills and dales, rain or shine. I have learned that there are no fashionable “boots made for walkin'”.
5. I love novelty and believe that having new experiences is a great way to manipulate time.
6. I wish I could travel more, in style, with a computer. I would seek out the weird and share it with you.
7. I love to swim. (whew, that took care of the list)
But the best part is this one: my nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (in no particular order)~
2. Elan Mudrow
6. Wind Horse
10. Compass & Quill
Such a mix of fiction, photography, personal stories and art. You all deserve recognition, joy and support. In the meantime, here’s the Very Inspiring Blogger Award – whether you accept it or not, you’ve nevertheless inspired me.